We all need motivation and support at some point in life. Taking our minds to the next level of motivation and strength is an important step towards a happy and successful life. There are moments when we feel stuck and down. In these times, even short inspirational quotes help us to uplift ourselves.
Enter Tara Lynn, founder of Talk With Tara Lynn. With her motivational content, raising followers on Instagram & subscribers on YouTube she has established herself as one of the most influential women. Today I am thrilled to have Tara in our media and get a quick insight into her work and inspiration.
1. Tell me a little bit about your background and how you ended up starting the Talk With Tara Lynn Show.
Talk with Tara Lynn started in 2010 on Facebook. People started to really look forward to my content, but then I started a family so I wasn’t as constant throughout the years. But now I’m doing what I love to do and I’m not stopping!
2. How do you personally define success? What does it mean to you?
Success to me is true happiness and health. It means that I’m not faking my happiness. I’m truly happy in my life and I’m healthy enough to enjoy it.
3. How do you differentiate yourself from others in your field?
The difference between me and everyone else in my field is that I’m striving to stay positive. I’m just trying to put out some good, in the midst of all the negative!
4. What would you say was the single most influential factor in your business’ success?
Being constant and being tenacious! Starting something and sticking with it no matter what happens.
5. Name 3 people in the media world who inspire you the most?
- Wendy Williams
- Jason Lee
The Millionaire Mindset!